306 Parkside Dr
Waterdown, ON L0R 2H0
The Annual General Meeting will be followed by a presentation on the History of Millgrove by Ray Cummins.
A well known local historian, Ray will tell the story of how his direct descendent of Daniel Cummins UE, who along with his wife and five children emigrated from New Jersey to Flamborough. One of Daniel’s children, David, founded the village of Millgrove in 1826. Several mills located along the creek in the area led to the name of the village.